More than just a software company
With over 20 years of experience in the healthcare space, Meditab software has helped many doctors, pharmacies, IPAs, and ACOs attain success. When you choose Meditab, you choose more than just a software company-you choose technology that excels, a partner that listens and people you can trust.
To create the most advanced, intuitive technology solutions that enable healthcare providers to focus on more important things: their patients and their business.
With a flexible system, pharmacies have the choice of cloud or on-premise server solutions. Pharmacies can engage patients, facilities, doctors, family members, and caregivers by providing easy access to comprehensive information from anywhere and anytime through our mobile apps and web portals.
Helpful Software Tools and Apps
Pharmacy owners can manage pharmacy workflows, regulatory compliance and financial viability.
Streamline your pharmacies workflows, optimize financial performance, improve patients 5 Star Rating by increasing patient adherence, and coordinate quality care faster with IPS.
IPS understands the importance of automation in today's world as it allows pharmacies to optimize their daily workflow and reduce costs. Our software is compatible with many automated dispensing systems in the market today and is easily customizable to accommodate future enhancements. Our belief as always, is to surpass the expectations of the ever expanding world of technology.
- Automatic refill and IVR functionality
- Quickly bill multiple rxs at once
- Quickly rebill multiple rxs with 1 click
- Newly designed POS window with Loyalty rewards and redemption
- Rx error & on hold tracking windows
- Paperless document tracking & faxing
- Customize Prior authorization Templates by Insurance
- Inventory module
- Text/SMS messaging capability
- Adherence reporting
- Newly designed rph verification window to easily identify key information
Long-Term Care Pharmacies
- Cycle bill and fill management for multiple facilities at a time
- Nursing home billing with per diem functionality (NHB)
- Medical Records management
- Automatic medsheet and medication log printing
- Short cycle billing capability at facility level
- Track Inventory
- Web Portal access for Health care providers
- Mydoses mobile App for patients, caregivers and providers
- Automatic hard copy printing
- Adherence monitoring
- Delivery module with mobile app
The pharmacy landscape is changing as more and more medications released are specialty medications. Processing specialty medications requires preparing prior authorization requests, appealing rejected prior authorizations, handling co-pay assistance programs, scheduling medication deliveries, and communicating effectively with referral doctors. IPS allows pharmacies to implement work flows to process specialty medications efficiently.
- Prior Auth Integrations to simplify initial auth requests
- Appeal Letter Automation to quickly respond to rejected auths using minimal staff resources
- Specialty Pharmacy Task Tracker to improve visibility of where all pending authorizations reside
- Specialty Portal to improve real-time communication with referring providers and patients
- Text/SMS messaging capability
- Document merge capability allows to build documents required for authorization approvals
- Comprehensive Compound workflow module
- Tracking by Batch and stock balances
- Easily identify expired stock
- Scale integration
- Multi-ingredient billing functionality
- 340b program set-up
- Doctor and Drug set-up by specific 340b program
- 340b inventory management and tracking
- 340b specific formulary capabilities
- Ability to manage 340b claims for 340b entities via partner portal